Rex Specs dog goggles are protective eyewear for the active dog. They are stable and secure while still allowing for full jaw motion and field of view. Rex Specs protect your dogs eyes from debris, environmental hazards, and sun.
- Rex Specs dog goggles come with 2 lenses - 1 Clear and a second lens of your choice. More information on our lenses - HERE
- All lenses are rated UV400 - blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Strap system is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of shapes and sizes
X-Large Goggle Sizing
- Muzzle Circumference: Greater than 11.5 inches (29 cm). Measure your dog’s muzzle where the goggle lands on the nose.
- Head Circumference: Greater than 17.5 inches (44 cm). Measure the head circumference where the goggle rests on the forehead
- Common Breeds: Great Dane, Dogo Argentino, Bernese Mountain Dog, GSD (large), Labs (large), Cane Corso, Great Pyrenees, Rottweiler, Malamute, Bull Terriers, Dobermans
Reviews REX SPECS
I bought a pair of Rex specs for my German Shepherd Riley. We’re constantly going on and hikes and all kinds of adventures. Riley loves to run through bushes and stick his head out of the window in the car. Rex specs keep his eyes protected from debris and provide UV protection, plus he gets compliments all the time about how cool he looks!
I have an Irish Wolfhound who loves to stick her head out the window and feel the breeze. She also loves a good hike, but tends to run into things and get stuff in her eyes. So I started doing some research and came across Rex Specs. They are just amazing! They are durable and can take a beating. Which ours really have. They are easy to clean and I love how brightly colored they are. I would recommend them to everyone.
My boy, Bob, was diagnosed with Pannus this summer. We are outside ALL the time! Our 21-year old son has autism, and we power walk twice a day. Bob always comes along. When I read I was to keep Bob out of the sun, I knew there had to be another option. When I asked my vet about Rex Specs, he doubted Bob would wear them. I decided to try them anyway. Bob let me put them on, first try. He willing wears them for walks. He's still timid to just run and play in them, but even wearing them for walks cuts out 1.5 hours of UV exposure per day. I get so many comments about how cool he looks in them while we are out walking! I'm so glad I tried them! It gives me peace of mind to know I'm helping prevent his Pannus from worsening. Thanks Rex Specs!
I picked up a pair of Rex Specs for my dog while in Az for the Overland Expo and could not be more happier. I live in IN and drive a Jeep so the Rex Specs are perfect for my dog. He is part hound and gets his nose into everything so having some protection for him is great while we travel and hike places.
I have a Lab and my step daughter has his uncle, they both are retrieving bird dogs (quail) so they are always putting their head in bushes and brush. So I bought both of them Rex Specs and it gives me peace of mind when were hunting that their eyes are protected. Strait (my Lab) doesn't think hes a dog and he loves his Rex Specs, knows he is going somewhere when I get them out. If your dog is special to you I highly recommend Rex Specs for the price of dinner for two well worth the money. Thanks