Small Wide Goggle
Rex Specs dog goggles are protective eyewear for the active dog. They are stable and secure while still allowing for full jaw motion and field of view. Rex Specs protect your dogs eyes from debris, environmental hazards, and sun.
- Rex Specs Small Wide is designed specifically for smaller dogs with short noses.
- Rex Specs dog goggles come with 2 lenses - 1 Clear and a second lens of your choice. More information on our lenses - HERE
- All lenses are rated UV400 - blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Strap system is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of shapes and sizes
Small Wide Goggle Sizing
- Muzzle Circumference: Between 6-9 (15-22 cm) inches. Measure your dog’s muzzle where the goggle lands on the nose.
- Head Circumference: Between 12-15 (30-38 cm) inches. Measure the head circumference where the goggle rests on the forehead
- Common Breeds: Boston Terriers, French Bulldog (with a nose), Shih Tzu, Pekingese, English Toy Spaniel, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Reviews REX SPECS
Otter tries the best he can but they don't want to stay on his short muzzle and the head strap will not stay behind his ears, dog-gone-it. He has severe dry eye so when we go golfing I simply hold the specs manually over his eyes which he really doesn't like so well yet it's better than nothing. Any suggestions?
Love that these are made to fit boston terrier faces as bostons are a breed in need of protective eye wear! My pup has had several corneal ulcers and I am hoping that these goggles will help prevent more eye issues for her. I kept saying that she was going to have to live her life in the cone of shame to keep her safe but then I found Rex Specs - this is just what we need and with style too! We are still working on training to wear them and to be able to keep them on.
I was really hoping that this would work for my smallest male, who also has the shortest muzzle length. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work for dogs with short wide muzzles. I have three Boston terriers, all three have different length muzzles, and head shapes. My female has at least twice the muzzle length of the dog shown, and her muzzle is more narrow as well. Even she had the lenses pressing against her eyes. I really hope rexspecs can create something for the short faced pups! Please keep me informed on any updates for the brachys!
The company itself has been good to work with.
These things look awesome! I bought a small wide for my Boston but unfortunately the frame isn't wide enough for his eyes. Totally my fault I didn't measure. The Boston in the picture is 16 lbs and my Oliver is 28 lol. I will be ordering a medium to see if that will work. Overall they look to be good quality and will offer good protection once I get the right fit.