Rex Specs dog goggles are protective eyewear for the active dog. They are stable and secure while still allowing for full jaw motion and field of view. Rex Specs protect your dogs eyes from debris, environmental hazards, and sun.
- Rex Specs dog goggles come with 2 lenses - 1 Clear and a second lens of your choice. More information on our lenses - HERE
- All lenses are rated UV400 - blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Strap system is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of shapes and sizes
Small Goggle Sizing
- Muzzle Circumference: Between 6-8 inches (15-20 cm). Measure your dog’s muzzle where the goggle lands on the nose.
- Head Circumference: Between 10.5-12 inches (26-30 cm). Measure the head circumference where the goggle rests on the forehead
- Common Breeds: Mini Australian Shepherds, Mini Pinchers, Mutts, Terriers, Italian Greyhounds, Whippet, Mini Schnauzers
Reviews REX SPECS
We are so appreciative for RexSpecs. Our 7 year old Sheltie mix had scratched her eye two different times a year apart. We had surgery both times which was expensive! Our surgeon recommended these. It has paid off. Our doggy can now chew her toy bones without fear of her scratching her eye with them.
Jax loves to ride in the sidecar. Now I know his vision is safe. I pick up the gogles and he's ready to ride............
She will wear them for about 10 minutes and then she wants them off put them back on and about 10 minutes later she will take them off again
Yes - they are worth the money. My 17 year old dog can finally go outside without jerking her head as a result of pain from her cataracts. We initially ordered the cheaper goggles you can find anywhere. It took her 5 seconds to yank them off her head. The three straps on Rex Specs provide a better fit on her small head and have a clip making them easy on and off. The cheaper goggles have elastic straps that you struggle with to get on and then you have to get the little goggle lenses over your dog’s eyes. Dog is annoyed - you are frustrated. In addition to Rex Specs better fit and easy on/off, the large lens across both eyes removes the hassle of trying to get and keep the two lens goggles over each eye. Rex Specs work so much better and are definitely WORTH THE MONEY.
After Sam underwent surgery for an indolent corneal ulcer that was caused by an injury from a bush, his Ophthalmologist highly recommended Rex Specs to prevent similar injuries in the future.
I ordered the goggles online and delivery was relatively fast.
The goggles are easy to put on and they fit Sam perfectly. I was surprised that I did not have to go through the process of getting him used to them as I literally put them on him the first time just to see what they look like and he was fine.
The Rex Specs definitely serve the purpose of protecting Sam’s eyes from injuries and he now looks like the coolest dog on the block.!