Rex Specs dog goggles are protective eyewear for the active dog. They are stable and secure while still allowing for full jaw motion and field of view. Rex Specs protect your dogs eyes from debris, environmental hazards, and sun.
- Rex Specs dog goggles come with 2 lenses - 1 Clear and a second lens of your choice. More information on our lenses - HERE
- All lenses are rated UV400 - blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Strap system is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of shapes and sizes
X-Large Goggle Sizing
- Muzzle Circumference: Greater than 11.5 inches (29 cm). Measure your dog’s muzzle where the goggle lands on the nose.
- Head Circumference: Greater than 17.5 inches (44 cm). Measure the head circumference where the goggle rests on the forehead
- Common Breeds: Great Dane, Dogo Argentino, Bernese Mountain Dog, GSD (large), Labs (large), Cane Corso, Great Pyrenees, Rottweiler, Malamute, Bull Terriers, Dobermans
Reviews REX SPECS
These Google's rock took about 20 min to get him used to them he still doesn't love them but now there a normal part of his gear he has pannus and Rex Specs really seem to help slow it down
My mutt is crazy when she runs through the woods. After working at a vet clinic for years and seeing what can happen there I searched for a solution and found a cheaper version on Amazon. They were awful, didn’t stay on at all, and I couldn’t even see through the lenses. I decided to climb the quality ladder and went with RexSpecs and I’m soooo glad! The straps are so sturdy and the lens is a wonderful shape and width and crystal clear too! Lenore was in between sizes with her snoot being an inch under the listed measurement, but I still went with the XL since that fit her big ol’ cranium and it fits perfectly all around!! We started with super short time periods and have been working up to wearing them for the duration of our hikes. She’s doing great and adjusting to having them on her face really well!
My dog doesn’t mind these like I thought he would. We’ve slowly introduced these and so far so good! I will say it takes a lot of time if your dog doesn’t like stuff on his face. We took out the lenses for about a week and then put the lens in so he wouldn’t scratch them. I would not buy if you need to use immediately because it will take getting used to.
I purchased these goggles for my 100 lb lab. He loves to stick his head out the window when we're out 4-wheeling, so I thought this would be a great way to protect his eyes from mud and debris. He won't leave them on for more than a few seconds, but we'll keep working on that. My complaint is how easily the lenses scratch. Having only had them on for a few seconds, he completely scratched the lense by pawing them off. Not very heavy duty for dog use, especially for the price.