Rex Specs dog goggles are protective eyewear for the active dog. They are stable and secure while still allowing for full jaw motion and field of view. Rex Specs protect your dogs eyes from debris, environmental hazards, and sun.
- Rex Specs dog goggles come with 2 lenses - 1 Clear and a second lens of your choice. More information on our lenses - HERE
- All lenses are rated UV400 - blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Strap system is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of shapes and sizes
Medium Goggle Sizing
- Muzzle Circumference: Between 8-9 inches (20-22 cm). Measure your dog’s muzzle where the goggle lands on the nose.
- Head Circumference: Between 12-14 inches (30-35 cm). Measure the head circumference where the goggle rests on the forehead
- Common Breeds: Australian Shepherds, Mini Australian shepherds, Setters, Brittany Spaniels, Spaniel mixes, Heelers, Greyhound, Whippet, Springer spaniels
Reviews REX SPECS
Unfortunately, my dog ripped the strap the second time I put the doggles on. He did this within one minute of having them on.
Cora is all set to start the riding season in the sidecar. These fit perfectly and are a really quality product.
Our Australian Shepherd, Stella, loves to ride in the sand dunes and in the car. She gets lots of looks and she eats up the attention. She has one blue and one green eye and her Rex Specs helps to cut out the sun so she’s not squinting all the time.
I have used Dogdles in the past but these do work better...Thanks...
She is a bit on the wild side, and likes to paw them off. Training is taking some time but she is getting used to them more and more every time. Thanks a ton for the great product!