Rex Specs dog goggles are protective eyewear for the active dog. They are stable and secure while still allowing for full jaw motion and field of view. Rex Specs protect your dogs eyes from debris, environmental hazards, and sun.
- Rex Specs dog goggles come with 2 lenses - 1 Clear and a second lens of your choice. More information on our lenses - HERE
- All lenses are rated UV400 - blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Strap system is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of shapes and sizes
Large Goggle Sizing
- Muzzle Circumference: Between 9-11.5 inches (22-29 cm). Measure your dog’s muzzle where the goggle lands on the nose.
- Head Circumference: Between 14-17.5 inches (35-44 cm). Measure the head circumference where the goggle rests on the forehead
- Common Breeds: Belgian Malinois, Dutch Shepherd, GSD, Border Collie, Australian Shepherd, Pointers, Labs, Mutts, Staffordshire terriers, Heelers, retrievers, Dobermans, Greyhound
Reviews REX SPECS
These have been a lot easier to get my dog to accept them than the Goggles that have to round eye covers. The video that you provided, was a dream. My dog is very food oriented. She has adjusted to them quite well. However, we have not taken her out on a ride with them on yet. But I'm sure she's going to do great.
My search & rescue dogs have used Rex Specs for several years and we love them. When training with helicopters, they feel secure the down wash (wind/debris) will not affect their eyes. The open lenses give them a great view of the terrain while sparing their eyes from the strong New Mexico sun. Thank you for making such a great product!
It is taking some doing to get our dog Lady to adjust to the googles but she has pannus and she is having much less drainage from her eyes since we started using them.
He hasn't quite got the hang of having them on with lenses, but we're getting there! They're so durable and hold up well when he's decided he's had enough of them while playing fetch. We look forward to having runs in the woods with protected eyes!