Rex Specs dog goggles are protective eyewear for the active dog. They are stable and secure while still allowing for full jaw motion and field of view. Rex Specs protect your dogs eyes from debris, environmental hazards, and sun.
- Rex Specs dog goggles come with 2 lenses - 1 Clear and a second lens of your choice. More information on our lenses - HERE
- All lenses are rated UV400 - blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Strap system is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of shapes and sizes
Large Goggle Sizing
- Muzzle Circumference: Between 9-11.5 inches (22-29 cm). Measure your dog’s muzzle where the goggle lands on the nose.
- Head Circumference: Between 14-17.5 inches (35-44 cm). Measure the head circumference where the goggle rests on the forehead
- Common Breeds: Belgian Malinois, Dutch Shepherd, GSD, Border Collie, Australian Shepherd, Pointers, Labs, Mutts, Staffordshire terriers, Heelers, retrievers, Dobermans, Greyhound
Reviews REX SPECS
Bernice started wearing your Rex Specs about 3 years ago. An Ophthalmologist recommended them for UV protection after she was diagnosed with unpigmented eyelids. She gets a lot of attention on our walks.
Best solution for my goldendoodle. She loves to hang her head out the window but was getting terrible eye irritation. After $300+ and 3 months of treatment I finally got her eyes cleared up and got her these awesome goggles. She tolerates them well and hangs her head out all the time...even in the rain! The customer service from Rex Specs was awesome. My girl chewed her frame so her goggles could no longer be worn. I contacted them company, sent them some pics, and paid $35... got completely new set of goggles and lenses. Couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend these goggles to keep pupper’s eyes safe!
My large German shepherd mix is almost 5 yrs old and developed pannus in both eyes. In my initial panic I bought rexspex and she's worn them for every walk since. We live at altitude 7,000' and so she's more susceptible to the pannus here. With vigilant application of 2 sets of eye drops twice a day and wearing the UV protective spex for the past 3 weeks, her eyes have almost cleared entirely. She'll always have to wear protective eye gear when out, and likely always need eye drops, but at least she can see! When walking we get mixed reactions from people. Many laugh out loud and look at me as if I'm trying to gain attention, or as if I'm forcing my poor dog to wear the gear, but some are kind and comment that they're cool and when they ask I let them know they are for medical purposes. I wish she didn't have to wear anything, but since she does, these are great. It would be nice if you could design some that were more like goggles too, to cover the eyes and less of the entire forehead. I trust you have good UV protection in your lenses, and there are a lot of gimmicks out there. I think my dog would prefer less face covering. Thanks.
Rex Specs are great. Abby has learned to use them very quickly and the quality is great. Next step, she will go to her mirrored lenses.
These goggles have made a world of difference for my dog!