Rex Specs dog goggles are protective eyewear for the active dog. They are stable and secure while still allowing for full jaw motion and field of view. Rex Specs protect your dogs eyes from debris, environmental hazards, and sun.
- Rex Specs dog goggles come with 2 lenses - 1 Clear and a second lens of your choice. More information on our lenses - HERE
- All lenses are rated UV400 - blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Strap system is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of shapes and sizes
X-Small Goggle Sizing
- Muzzle Circumference: Less than 6 inches (15 cm). Measure your dog’s muzzle where the goggle lands on the nose.
- Head Circumference: Less than 10.5 inches (26 cm). Measure the head circumference where the goggle rests on the forehead
- Common Breeds: Dachshunds, Chihuahua, Small Terriers, Pomeranian, dogs under 10 lbs.
Reviews REX SPECS
A rare product, really works great. Durable and resistant, easy to adjust and fast pet adaptation.
I use my pair to bring the dog along on motorcycle.
My senior dogs have hard time with sunlight, so I decided to get them sunglasses. My female dog did fine with the doggles, however, my boy was a different story. He managed to take them off every time. We decided to try the rexspecs and voila! He can’t take them off. Now we can enjoy our walks. He also looks suave. Kaiser is an 8 pound minpin so I ordered the extra small.
Had other goggles but my Batman kept pawing them off. Only took 3 times of putting them on him. He was comfortable wearing them. He's made himself comfortable watching from the back saddle of my Spyder.
Batman is a 9 pound Pek.
We have two small dogs and live on a mountain. In the winter we have to snowmobile up. Our Chihuahua ended up getting an ulcer on his eye. I’m so happy I had already ordered REX SPECS! He wears them with no problems and I’m happy he has eye pro he will wear!! They fit perfect. I ordered both our dogs who are 8 and 11 pounds the X-Small. Thanks Rex Specs for a great product!!
My Chinese Crested Dog “Dollar” rides motorcycle with me, he had been wearing a cheaper branded goggle for a while which were ok on short trips. After longer journeys Dollar began to start getting eye infections and the vet suggested he stop riding on the motorcycle so much. I researched online and came across Rexspecs, I was originally a bit hesitant to spend that cost on the goggles and shipping but Dollar not riding with me wasn’t an option. I orders the XS goggles and they arrived within the time given. The goggles fit perfectly and also protect his eyes from the sun. We are able to go out as much as we want now and so far, no more eye infections! I would recommend these goggles to anyone looking for excellent fitting protective eyewear for their dog!
Thank you Rexspecs!!