Rex Specs dog goggles are protective eyewear for the active dog. They are stable and secure while still allowing for full jaw motion and field of view. Rex Specs protect your dogs eyes from debris, environmental hazards, and sun.
- Rex Specs dog goggles come with 2 lenses - 1 Clear and a second lens of your choice. More information on our lenses - HERE
- All lenses are rated UV400 - blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Strap system is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of shapes and sizes
Small Goggle Sizing
- Muzzle Circumference: Between 6-8 inches (15-20 cm). Measure your dog’s muzzle where the goggle lands on the nose.
- Head Circumference: Between 10.5-12 inches (26-30 cm). Measure the head circumference where the goggle rests on the forehead
- Common Breeds: Mini Australian Shepherds, Mini Pinchers, Mutts, Terriers, Italian Greyhounds, Whippet, Mini Schnauzers
Reviews REX SPECS
This is one of the best products I've seen for dogs, size specific, quality and the needed protection ! Buy the right product Rex Specs for you four legged friend.
I purchased a pair of these for my one dog who is very active and very curious while out on the trail. Needless to say they fit her like glove and after a few minutes acclimated to wearing them without any problem. They also fit my two other dogs that are similar in size, but different breeds. They are very flexible and easy to adjust. I would recommend these goggles for any dog that enjoys the outdoors!
I feel like they are to shallow for my amrican cocker spaniel, his eye lashes touch the lens or maybe I need to go a size up even tho I got the
Other then that they seem like a high quality product but with bad customer relationships. I ask them a couple questions on IG and all they did was "like" my question with out answer it.
Rex Specs are the best for protecting our precious Lola’s eyes during swim therapy. They fit perfect and are so comfortable our doggie didn’t try to take them off.
We had a set of goggles for our small mix dog which he was comfortable wearing, but these Rex Specs are amazing. It has been so easy to train him to keep them on by removing the lens until he was comfortable. I appreciate that they appear to be much more comfortable and sized to fit his small face. I also like the fact that it was one continuous lens rather than two separate goggles. We are looking forward to many hours cruising and rock-crawling in the Jeep with our dog and his Rex Specs.